Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#262463 - 08/08/2005 22:35 HP 19" Rack Units for sale, as well as a few other odds and ends
webroach
old hand

Loc: Colorado
This is a rather strange one. I have a full 5-unit row of HP 19" racks. The set includes:

- the five rolling racks, all with doors (of the wire mesh variety)
- both end covers (ie. the sidewall for the rack, one left one right)
- an assortment of sliding shelves (including keyboard shelves)
- a number of PDUs (powerstrips, call em what you will)
- all necessary hardware and beams for connecting the racks

SWMBO has the patience of Job, but I think she's getting tired of these taking up 1/4 of the garage, and in reality, I'm not going to use them anytime in the near future; I have a pair of B-Line E2 full cabinets that will keep me in storage for quite some time.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll probably end up Ebaying them if nobody wants them, but I'd rather give people here a crack at them first, seeing as we're all kinda on the geeky end of the spectrum.

I also have a BlackBox 16-port ServSwitch Ultra KVM in great condition. Information is available from the BlackBox website. Search the catalog for model KV5016FA-R2. It retails for $2195, but I don't want ANYWHERE near that for it. I have about 12 cables for Sun systems, I believe, though cables are available from BlackBox for pretty much any application. The unit also has OSD, so configuration is easy.

Finally, and this would likely be of interest to people like Tony and Jeff, I have a Lexicon MPX1 rackmount effects processor. The unit is in great condition (I haven't had a chance to use it much because of school). If nobody here is interested, it too will go to Ebay.

So there you have it. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can discuss prices and such.

#262464 - 08/08/2005 23:00 Re: HP 19" Rack Units for sale, as well as a few other odds and ends [Re: webroach]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
Could the rack be used for DJing? Like for rack mount amps?

#262465 - 08/08/2005 23:09 Re: HP 19" Rack Units for sale, as well as a few other odds and ends [Re: SE_Sport_Driver]
webroach
old hand

Loc: Colorado
Well, I suppose you could, but you'd need an awful lot of amps. This is a full 5-unit row, server room style. Each rack is approx 79.5" high and 37" deep, standard 19" rack.